For customer questions or support fill out the contact us required fields or start a ticket under your account.
1 Returns & Exchanges
1.1 What's your return and exchange policy?
Here's a quick view of our return policy-
- Returns must be within 30 days of purchase date (Pre-orders are to be reported with in 30 days of shipping date.)
- A 15 percent will incur on all products with nonrefundable shipping cost.
- Product must be in original condition.
- Collectible of all sorts are not refundable or exchangeable
- There are exceptions for damaged products as long as it is-
- unopened and in original packaging
- or sealed with no visible tampering
For our full Return and exchange policy click here.
1.2 How do I return my package?
Request a refund by doing the following
- Go to your account
- Select Orders and at the bottom of your order
- Select items to be returned and reason for return (make sure to select the correct items to be returned!).
- There is a 15% restocking fee for all products
- Shipping is non refundable unless your product arrived damaged or incorrect.
- Packages returned without our shipping label will not be accepted.
After doing the above we we will get back to you asap.
2.1 Are pre-order arrival dates accurate?
Most of the dates are accurate but may be delayed up to 8 months due to shipping delays from the manufacturer. We will strive on getting your per-ordered item to you as soon as we have it ready to ship out.
2.2 When will I be charged for my pre-order?
Upon placing the pre-order you will be charged.
2.3 Can I cancel my pre-order?
You may cancel your pre-order as long as it has not shipped out wherein you will no longer be able to return it as stated on our Return Policy. Please note you will possibly be restricted from future pre-orders.
2.4 The arrival date has passed, why haven't I recieved my product?
Due to shipping delays your order may possibly be delayed. You may at any time feel free to cancel your order. Due to the items delay their will not be any applied penalty's if in which you cancel.
2.5 Why was my pre-order canceled?
This may be due to insufficient stock arrival or the products cancellation from the manufacture.
2.6 May I still purchase the item if it is no longer available to purchase?
If their is extra stock after the products arrival the item may be open to be purchased.